- ▧Home » For Sale & Lease. » Property tags: service aparmtent for rent, service apartment for rent short time, service apartment saigon, and servicer apartment in ho chi minh certer. » Service apartment for rent in district 1, Ho Chi Minh center long and short time
▦ Service apartment for rent in district 1, Ho Chi Minh center long and short timeVisited 1415 times , 1 Visits today
: $600$ Per Month
: 50 Sq. Ft.
: Mac Dinh Chi street, Dakao wards, district 1
: Ho Chi Minh
: viet nam
Thông tin thêm
Service apartment for rent in Ho Chi Minh (Sai Gon) center, locate at Mac Dinh Chi street, Dakao ward near by bank, university, international school, supermarket, bar, club, restaurant, office building…
Deatail information about Service building apartment.
The service apartment building height 8 floors: 1 basement, ground floor and 6 floors service apartment, every floor is desinged with 2 aparmtent from 50 – 60 m2 (each apartment is design 2 bedrooms, kitchen, living room, lundry
The untinities arround service apartment building
Many facilities arround service apartment building such as:
- Bank: jume1tfew hundred meters is Sacombank, ACB, Tien Phong bank, ANZ, Vietcombank.
- Office building: Kumho plaza, Metro Politan, Vincom A&B
- Park: 30/4 park, Nguyen Hue waliking town, Notre Dame Cathedral, Thao Cam Vien zoo
- Cafe, restaurant: Sumo BBQ, bar, fashion shop, furniture store.
- University: Social University and humanity, Asia school, Autralia school.
- Ben Thanh theatre
The images’s service apartment
View from apartment
Price for rent 600 – 850$/month (short and long time)
Price for rent include service below:
- Security man and camera 24/24
- Free parking
- Cleaning service
- Optical internet
- Cable tivi
- Free 100kw electrical
For more info and view apartment please call
Vuong Tho real estate
Hotline: 0933.099.061 – 0903.332.919
website: service apartment for rent in District 1
Address: 103 Pham Viet Chanh street, 19 wards, Binh Thanh district, HCMC
Thank for your viewing!
Location : Mac Dinh Chi street, Dakao wards, district 1